If you could ask just one question… #AskObama
RICHMOND, Va. (WTVR) – President Barack Obama will sit down with CBS 6 reporter Tracy Sears for a one-on-one interview Wednesday afternoon. The White House called Sears to schedule Wednesday’s interview.
The president will answer questions during an eight-minute window. In that time we’d like to ask him the questions you would most like answered.
Post your questions for President Obama on the WTVR CBS 6 Facebook page or tweet @CBS6 using the hash tag #AskObama.
Watch Tracy’s reports beginning Wednesday on the CBS 6 News at 5.
Below are some comments that CBS 6 viewers have asked so far:
- Matt Cheadle: What is your favorite candy and chocolate?
- April Whitney: What can individual Americans do to affect these partisan disputes?
- Tammie Giles: After looking at some of the “affordable” prices on your health care agenda…how do you think a deducible of $10,000 per person and $20,000 per family helps anyone??
- Staci Thomas: If ACA is so wonderful then why isn’t it good enough for you and your family?
- Teresa Anderson Rogers: I thought you said you were bringing the troops home? More soliders have died under you then Bush,why did you lie?
- Allen Garland: You say raising our debt limit is necessary to pay our bills. At what point will we start paying our bills with money that we have instead of on credit and accumulating more debt?… Digging out of this debt crisis has to start sometime, why not now?
- Stephanie Litter-Reber: When are you going to start listening to main stream America and stop serving the extreme ends of the political spectrum?
- AJ Jackson: How do we fix our mental health system? why do people who really need help being ignored. Half of the violent mess happening around are caused by mental illnesses.
- Hawkeye Spencer Mathews: Why are you allowing some people onto the CLOSED DC Mall but not our WW2 and Vietnam Veterans?
- Amy Whitman: WHY CAN’T IT BE LEGAL TO REQUIRE PASSING A DRUG TEST IN ORDER TO RECEIVE GOVERNMENT AID?
- Judy Blomquist Altman: What happened to the promise for the most transparent administration ever? And negotiations to be held in front of TV cameras?
- Michelle Coffey: Why is Guantanamo still open??
- Susan Moran Legette: I almost forgot my question…..where do you see the country in 4 years?
- Luce Williams: How did he get to be such a strong man of such good character and remain above the petty attacks and racism directed at him by the hateful 24/7 AND handle the demands of being the President? He is certainly an admirable man!!!