New season of Ellen, Dr. Oz start Monday!
RICHMOND, Va. (WTVR) – Get ready for the return of “Ellen,” America’s favorite talk show, and another life-changing season of the “Dr. Oz Show,” weekdays on CBS 6.
“Ellen,” which airs weekdays at 3 p.m. on CBS 6, is back for an 11th season loaded with surprises and laughs starting. The show begins with one of the most talked about stars of the summer: Leah Remini. Plus, the premiere will change the lives of hundreds of incredible, deserving people.
Dr. Oz kicks off the his fifth season Monday with the kings of comedy – the cast of “Whose Line Is It Anyway.” If laughter is the best medicine, you are going to feel great after today’s show! Plus, Dr. Oz talks fibroids, extreme food challenges and more!
Then, Dr. Oz sits down with the rock star Steven Tyler on Tuesday to discuss his battle with addiction, hitting rock bottom, and getting sober. Plus, it’s Dr. Oz undercover! Can he convince you to choose shoe comfort over fashion?
Here’s a look at our daytime and afternoon lineup on CBS 6:
- 9 a.m. — Virginia This Morning
- 10 a.m. — Let’s Make A Deal
- 11 a.m. — The Price is Right
- CBS 6 News at Noon with Cheryl Miller
- 12:30 p.m. — The Young and The Restless
- 1:30 p.m. — The Bold and The Beautiful
- 2 p.m. — The Talk
- 3 p.m. — Ellen
- 4 p.m. — The Dr. Oz Show
- CBS 6 News at 5 p.m. with Julie Bragg and Lorenzo Hall
- CBS 6 News at 6 p.m. with Stephanie Rochon and Bill Fitzgerald
- 6:30 p.m. — The CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley
- CBS 6 News at 7 p.m. with Bill Fitzgerald
- 7:30 p.m. — Extra (*New)
Watch CBS 6 News at 5 p.m. with Julie Bragg and Lorenzo Hall right after Dr. Oz. The newscast brings you complete coverage of the day’s big stories and in-depth local coverage you’ll only find on CBS 6.