NOT4ME is a video contest for you and your students that encourages teens to promote an alcohol-free lifestyle to their friends.
Getting your class involved is easy! Just create the assignment.
Each student who submits a video to the NOT4ME contest has a chance to become one of five top finalists. And one will be named the grand prize winner.
The winner will be revealed during a commercial in the Grammy Awards on Feb. 15 on CBS 6. The winner will walk away with a $1,500 cash grant. And the winner’s teacher receives $1,000 too.
So the more students you have involved, the greater your chance of winning.
- 9/07/15: Contest officially open to the public
- 12/06/15: Deadline for all submissions
- 12/07/15-12/13/15: Five finalists selected by Not4Me Committee
- 12/27/15: Voting period begins
- 1/31/16: Voting period ends
- 2/15/16: Winning PSA revealed LIVE during 57th Annual Grammy Awards