HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) – If you add up all of their years in law enforcement, the Henrico Police employees retiring Friday have protected and served the community for more than two centuries. Combined, the seven men have 223 years of service.
“These men have been a vital part of the Division for many years and will truly be missed. I wish them all the best in their future endeavors,” Henrico Police Chief Doug Middleton said in a statement.
The following Henrico Police employees are retiring today:
- Major Steve Alloway – 36 years of service
- Captain Denny Williams – 33 years of service
- Lieutenant Steve Sparagna – 32 years of service
- Lieutenant Mark Thompson – 29 years of service
- Sergeant Kenny Ragland – 20 years of service
- Detective Gary Conner – 35 years of service
- Corporal Mike Lewis – 38 years of service