STAFFORD COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) -- The Virginia man accused of bombing the homes of police officers and his ex-girlfriend is pleading not guilty.
Laurence Stewart has been charged with three counts of attempted deliberate homicide.
He faces charges for detonating pipe bombs at homes in Stafford County.
No one was hurt in these incidents.
Stewart led police on a nationwide chase before he was caught in Montana.
Stewart's trial is set to begin Monday.
- Feds: Stafford pipe bomb suspect kept ‘angry blog’
- Pipe bombing suspect appears in court
- Virginia bombing suspect in custody, threw bombs at officers
- Man wanted for pipe bombings targeted cops; state police issue ‘Blue Alert’
- Manhunt underway for suspected pipe bomber who targeted cops
- Explosives found outside two Virginia homes