RICHMOND, Va. (WTVR) – Our Tuesday-Wednesday Winter Storm is gone, moving into the Atlantic east of Virginia, with its wingspan of winter weather brushing New England Thursday morning with rain, snow and sleet.
Here are a selection of snowfall reports that came in from the National Weather Service, you our Facebook fans and Twitter followers, and CBS 6 viewers. Thank you all for these reports!
Here are some other reports that came to us Wednesday before the snow completely ended.
- 20.0″ Verona & Crimora (Augusta co)
- 19.0″ Lydia (Greene)
- 18.5″ Rocky Bar (Rockingham)
- 15.0″ Spottswood (Augusta)
- 14.0″ Free Union (Albemarle)
- 14.0″ Ida (Page)
- 13.0” Rockbridge county
- 12.0″ Woodstock (Shenandoah)
- 11.0″ Brightwood (Madison)
- 11.0″ Stuarts Draft (Augusta)
- 10.0″ Monticello (Albemarle)
- 9.5″ Charlottesville
- 6.3” Canton (Buckingham county)
- 6.5” Naola (Amherst county),
- 6.0” Holly Grove (Louisa county)
- 5.0” Goochland
- 4.0” Moseley (Chesterfield)
- 3.5” Glen Allen (Henrico)
- 3.0” Studley (Hanover)
- 2.5” Ashland
- 1.5” Springdale (Henrico)
CLICK HERE for snowfall totals from other states impacted by this Winter Storm.
Stay with CBS 6, we’ll keep you ahead of the storm.