Dog rescued from fire leaves smokey imprint behind
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WTVR)–A dog is doing better today after firefighters rescued it from a fire at the Banyan Grove apartment complex.
The Virginia Beach Fire Department snapped a photo of the outline of the dog on the carpet.
Firefighters say the black on the carpet is smoke residue from the smoldering fire. The fire started near the dryer, officials said.
Crews were able to keep the fire from spreading to any other apartments.
No one was hurt and Ramsey is expected to make a full recovery.
- Witness recalls ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s chilling final words
- VIDEO: Argument may have you questioning mom's parenting skills
- 911 CALL: Hissing 22-pound Himalayan cat forces family, dog into bedroom
- VIDEO: Watch what happens when President Obama pushes the red button on 'Between Two Ferns' with Zach Galifianakis