IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Firefighter burned fighting Chesterfield house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
cfield fire

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) – A Chesterfield firefighter suffered minor burns and a homeowner was treated for smoke inhalation in a Thursday evening house fire.

Chesterfield Fire and EMS investigators said the fire on Ketcham Drive started in the kitchen and was caused by “unattended cooking.” We’re told the homeowner left food on the stove and went to bed.

When firefighters arrived on scene, smoke was pouring from the home.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,755 other followers