Lamb of God’s Randy Blythe to go on trial
UPDATED: Day One of Randy Blythe trial. Blythe criticized security. Read more: http://wtvr.com/2013/02/04/randy-blythe-trial-lamb-of-god-singer-criticizes-security/
RICHMOND, Va. (WTVR) — The trial for Richmond native and Lamb of God frontman Randy Blythe is set to begin this week in the Czech Republic.
Blythe was in a Czech prison for 37 days last summer and was charged in connection to the 2010 death of a fan at a concert in Prague.
In an interview with CBS 6 News’ Mark Holmberg, Blythe said he feels ethically responsible to go back and face the charges. He also said he wants his name cleared so he can tour around the world.
Stay with CBS 6 News and WTVR.com for complete coverage of the trial. We’ll have updates from a reporter in the courtroom.
- Lamb of God’s Randy Blythe prepares for trial in Prague
- Trial date set for Lamb of God frontman Randy Blythe
- Blythe and Lamb of God manager respond to manslaughter charges
- Rocker Randy Blythe talks about time in Czech prison
- Lamb of God’s Randy Blythe says he’s proud and grateful to call Richmond home