Wednesday severe reports
- Craigsville [Augusta Co, VA] 9:31 PM — flooding on Quarry Lane in craigsville.
- West Augusta [Augusta Co, VA] flooding at 9:31 PM — 700 block of Deerfield Valley road under water.
- Bexley [Chesterfield Co, VA] non-thunderstorm wind damage 9:15 PM — tree down
- Locust Dale [Madison Co, VA] 8:50 PM — minor flooding at Oak Park rd and Locust Dale rd
- Colonial Heights [City Of Colonial H Co, VA] non-thunderstorm wind damage 8:30 PM — large downed tree with property damage
- Madison [Madison Co, VA] t-storm wind damage 7:22 PM — trees down across county
- Boswells Tavern [Louisa Co, VA] t-storm wind damage at 7:15 PM — couple of trees down western portion of county.
- Stevensburg [Culpeper Co, VA] t-storm wind damage at 7:10 PM — tree down along Greens Corner rd
- Catalpa [Culpeper Co, VA] t-storm wind damage at 7:08 PM — a few trees down across Jerico Mills rd
- Stanardsville [Greene Co, VA] t-storm wind damage at 6:29 PM — tree knocked down onto powerlines along Brush Lane
- Schuyler [Nelson Co, VA] t-storm wind damage at 6:27 PM — tree down across Rockfish River rd
- Ruckersville [Greene Co, VA] t-storm wind damage at 6:26 PM — several trees down across Preddy Creek rd
- Charlottesville emergency mngr reports t-storm wind damageat 6:18 PM — trees down blocking us hwy 29 near intersection of us hwy 250 nw of Charlottesville
- White Hall [Albemarle Co, VA] emergency mngr t-storm wind damage at 6:12 PM — trees down 3200 block of Browns Gap turnpike
Please send in any storm reports to our CBS 6 Storm Team page.