More Chesterfield teachers earn National Board certification
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) – Chesterfield County Public Schools announced six teachers have now joined the ranks of county teachers with National Board certification.
There are 100 educators working in Chesterfield schools who are National Board Certified Teachers (NBCT), according to the county.
The county’s newest NBCTs are:
- Cathy Cauthorn, language arts teacher at Tomahawk Creek Middle
- Hunter Clark, history teacher at Clover Hill High
- Karen Dunsmore, who teaches students with autism at Carver Middle
- Karen Johnson, math teacher at Elizabeth Davis Middle
- Roger Lattimer, math teacher at Cosby High
- Meghan Whitney, first-grade teacher at Jacobs Road Elementary
The new members will be honored at a pinning ceremony on January 10 at Virginia Commonwealth University.