RICHMOND, Va (WTVR) – It’s creamy and delicious and is definitely a crowd pleaser. Cheryl Miller shared her Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe with us.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 6 oz. jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Alfredo-style pasta sauce with Roasted Garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Tsp. Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, mix spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo sauce, hot sauce, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread in 8 x 8 pan, sprinkle remaining parmesan over the top, cover and bake for 30 minutes or until cheeses are melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm with pita squares or crackers.