HANOVER COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) - The bridge over the Chickahominy River near the I-295 interchange on Creighton Road will be closed for a few months.
V-DOT is making repairs to the bridge. It is expected to be completed in December.
Drivers are advised to take the following detours during construction.
Southbound from Hanover:
- Take I-295 N to the Mechanicsville Turnpike exit
- Turn left onto Laburnum Avenue
Northbound from Henrico:
- Make a left Laburnum Avenue
- Right onto Mechanicsville Turnpike
- Take I-295 S to the Creighton Road exit