HENRICO, Va (WTVR) – Expect moderate to heavy delays beginning tomorrow in Henrico along Creighton Road. Crews will shut the road down July 24th for repairs. All
travel lanes will be closed on Creighton Road at the bridge over the Chickahominy River south of the I-295 interchange.
These repairs are expected to continue through December.
Drivers can use the following detour:
Creighton Road southbound (from Hanover County)
• I-295 north to Mechanicsville Turnpike/Route 360 west (exit 37)
• Left turn onto Laburnum Avenue to Creighton Road
Creighton Road northbound (from Henrico County)
• Left turn onto Laburnum Avenue
• Right turn onto Mechanicsville Turnpike/Route 360 east
• I-295 south to Creighton Road (exit 34)