On Your Menu: Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizers
RICHMOND, VA (WTVR) – On Your Menu with Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizers:
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbledChopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Remove stems and clean mushrooms.
- Finely chop the stems and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix cheeses, garlic and bacon.
- Add chopped stems.
- Spoon mixture into mushroom caps and place on baking sheet and bake at 350-degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.