Watch On Your Menu with Shirley Simmons Mondays on CBS 6 News at Noon.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 18.25 cake mix of your choice and ingredients to prepare
- 1 can (16oz) Chocolate frosting
- Pretzel Twists for antlers
- M&M’s (white for eyes with black gel)
- Gum drops for Rudolph’s nose
- Mini vanilla wafer for snout
- Tootsie roll midgees for ears
- Tube Black Gel
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare cake mix for cupcakes, using cupcake liners Bake for 21 to 24 minutes. Let cool and ice with chocolate icing and decorate with M & M White eyes and put black gel in center of each m&m.
Place a gumdrop for nose and form ears by using a tootsie roll, cut in thirds for each set of ears and attach in icing. Next carefully break pretzel to form antlers. You can use mini vanilla wafers for snout or just place gum drop for red nose.
Click here to view more of Ms. Shirley’s recipes.